SIZE CHARTSigvaris 412C Performance 20-30 mmHg Sports Compression Socks; peak your performance with true graduated compression. White Pink Lime Black Blue Red
The Sigvaris Performance Sport Sock is Sigvaris's newest addition to their Active Therapy Compression socks line. This high-tech sports compression sock is designed with all of the benefits to help peak your performance and delivers true 20-30 mmHg gradient compression.Features:
• Reflective SIGVARIS logo on back of top band
• Achilles Tendon Protector reduces vibration on vulnerable ligaments.
• Comes in Black, Red, White, Blue, Pink, Lime, Steel Blue, Blood Orange and Limeade
• Footbed Cushion Zone and Toe Protectors keep feet blister-free.
• Latex-Free High-Tech Fibers provide odor and thermal control; socks stay incredibly dry.
• Extra-wide Comfort Top Band keeps socks comfortably in place.
• True Graduated Compression (20-30 mmHg) from one of the leading manufacturers in medical compression therapy.Benefits:
• Increased Circulation
• Improved blood flow through the veins
• Increased Oxygen to the Muscle Tissues
• Less Lactic Acid buildup in the legs during exercise
• Reduced exercise-induced muscle soreness in legs
• Precise Sizing for optimal comfort and guaranteed fit
• True Graduated CompressionOutcome:
• Longer Endurance due to increased blood circulation and increased oxygen delivery to muscle tissue.
• Faster Regeneration
• Less Aching & Cramping helping to optimize performance potential.Who's Already Wearing Them?:
SIGVARIS has strategic partnerships in place with established endurance sports organizations and athletes in North America, such as Road Runner's Club of America (RRCA), USProTri, Southern Crescent Cycling Club, David O'Meara The One Mile Runner, LPGA's Brittany Lincicome, and Cross Country Canada (CCC-skiing). SIGVARIS is also an official supplier to the Indianapolis Colts and the Atlanta Falcons supplying both NFL teams with socks for training, travel and recovery for the 2010 and 2011 football seasons. Material made of:
• 64% Nylon
• 19% Spandex
• 17% Polyester
PerformanceSizing20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Moderate leg & ankle swelling
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)