SIZE CHARTSigvaris 421C Merino Outdoor 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks Charcoal Olive
Graduated compression and the cushioned, shock-absorbing sole make this support sock ideal for preventing foot and leg fatigue from prolonged periods of standing and walking.
• Fine Australian Merino Wool constructed with itch-free fibers make this support sock soft and comfortable against the skin.
• Absorbs 35% of it's weight in water, keeping skin dry longer and preventing hypothermia by maintaining warmth in extreme weather conditions.
• Naturally durable, anti-microbial and thermo-regulating for all seasons
• Helps boost energy levels, improve circulation, and provides relief against delayed onset muscle soreness.
• Cushioned padded sole keeps feet blister-free
• Mesh flex-zones provide ventilation
• High quality, therapeutic calf high compression at 15-20 mmHg
• 67% Fine Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 7% Spandex
15-20 mmHg Moderate Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Discomfort from spider veins
Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling
Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
Relief of tired aching legs
Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
Minor varicose veins
For wear following sclerotherapy
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Sigvaris 421 Merino Outdoor 15-20 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks|
| Size|| Charcoal|| Olive|
| S|| 421CS12|| 421CS31|
| M|| 421CM12|| 421CM31|
| L|| 421CL12|| 421CL31|
| X|| 421CX12|| 421CX31|