SIZE CHARTTherafirm Core-Spun 30-40 mmHg Knee High Compression SocksNAVY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED FOR THIS MODEL. We no longer have Navy in any short length and do not have size Medium, large or 2XL regular length. Please do not order these combinations.
Limited quantity of other sizes in regular length remain:
3 in size small, 5 in size XL.
Core-Spun by Therafirm Support Socks are an everyday sock with ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns that make compression socks easier to don & more comfortable to wear. Improve circulation, prevent moderate swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet - often physician recommended.
• Ultra stretchy yarns make the socks easier to put on
• High-tech CoolMax or X-Static fibers wick away moisture for a dryer & more hygienic sock environment
• Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
• Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
• Black and Navy colors contain X-Static silver fibers for moisture wicking
• Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
• Latex Free fibers for soft, cool comfort
30-40 mmHg (CCL 2) Very Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Chronic venous insufficiency
Deep vein thrombosis
Severe varicose veins
Severe edema / lymphedema
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
| Therafirm Core-Spun 30-40 mmHg Knee High Compression Socks|
| Size|| White|| Black|| Navy|| Khaki|
| Small|| 19112|| 19712|| 19412|| 19512|
| Medium|| 19122|| 19722|| 19422|| 19522|
| Large|| 19132|| 19732|| 19432|| 19532|
| Extra Large|| 19142|| 19742|| 19442|| 19542|
| 2X Large|| 19152|| 19752|| 19452|| 19552|